- You go for a jog, you work overtime, you clean the house
- Where do you get all the energy? Well, you get it from the food you eat
- Now get the most out of your food by supplementing your body with vitamin B12
- It helps play a key role in metabolizing fats, carbohydrates, and proteins
- Plus, it helps produce red blood cells
Helps the body to metabolize carbohydrates, fats and proteins. Helps produce red blood cells.
Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin) 500 mcg
Take one tablet daily or as directed by a health practitioner.